WELCOME FOODIES!

Either you eat to live or live to eat, we have got delicious indian recipes which will tickle your taste buds! We have categorized our recipes, so that you do not have to struggle finding the recipe you are looking for. Still better you can use the search feature or subscribe to this blog and you will be notified when a new recipe is posted. Have food...oops I mean have fun ;-)

Please feel free to post comments/feedback and share this website with your friends!

Chicken Butter Masala Recipe

Ingredients:
  • 500 gms boneless chicken 
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
  • 1 teaspoon garlic paste
  • 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon kasuri methi powder
  • 1 cup tomato puree
  • 1 cup fresh cream
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1 onion(chopped finely)
  • Few cumin seeds
  • 2 tbsp oil
  • Few coriander leaves
How to prepare Butter Chicken Masala:
  • Marinate chicken by adding salt, garlic paste, red chilli powder and refrigerate it for 1 hr.
  • Preheat 2 tbsp butter in a pan and place the chicken pieces one by one and fry it until the colour of the chicken turns very light brown.
  • Take another kadai and pour 2 tbsp oil, add cumin seeds and let it splutter.
  • Add chopped onions and fry it until light brown, add tomato puree, salt, garlic paste, red chilli powder and let it cook for 10 minutes.
  • Then add fried chicken pieces along with a cup of fresh cream, garam masala powder, kasuri methi powder and cook it for another 5 min.
  • Finally add few coriander leaves while serving.
Taddahh...butter chicken masala is ready to serve. Have it with butter naan or rice. If you wish to add little honey to your dish, sprinkle 1 tsp honey while serving.

5 comments:

  1. You make everything seem so simple, yet delicious…love it! 🙂 Techlazy.com Crazyask.com Howmate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was yummy! I’ve never made spaghetti squash before and I’m not sure if it’s supposed to me soft or not when it’s done. My squash was on the larger side so maybe I should have cooked it longer.UpdateLand

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again!
    Regards: Dream market

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only guess, since I haven't made it that way. I would use about 2 cups chicken stock to simmer the ingredients on the stove, then add the coconut milk when the sweet potatoes are tender. Be sure the stock is mostly cooked away before you add the coconut milk.
    Harold Burton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I thought I had bought ground turkey but instead bought sausage!! How could I have done that!! And thank you for the brown rice link, and yup that was the one!! Anyway I did make this tonight but instead of turkey I used ground beef! It was all I had and I wanted to make this so bad. But guess what - it was fantastic!! I know it would have been healthier with the turkey but this was, as my husband said -- give it two yums! Thanks again
    Kelly Hubbard

    ReplyDelete